Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!*
You can complete Southeastern Institute's training programs in as few as 8 months!* Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern's small class sizes and individualized attention can be just the help that you need to succeed.
Southeastern Institute offers:
- Placement assistance for graduates
- Small class sizes with an emphasis on individual attention
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Day or evening classes
- Hands-on training from industry-experienced faculty
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
To learn more, complete the request form on this page today!
* Length varies by program
Southeastern Institute is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, 2101 Wilson Blvd, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia, 22201. Further Information may be obtained by contacting the Commission at (703) 247-4212.
Southeastern Institute, Nashville, TN, is authorized for operation by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.