Brandman University, part of the prestigious 150-year-old Chapman University system is a private, non-profit regionally accredited university that offers a high quality education for non-traditional working adult students.
At Brandman University, students can choose from over 50 undergraduate, graduate, credential and certificate programs in Arts and Sciences, Business and Professional Studies, Education and Nursing and Health professions.
Brandman University students have the convenience of being able to study at any of our twenty-six campuses across California and Washington States, which includes six military bases.
Additional advantages to studying at Brandman University include:
- Brandman boasts a 70% graduation rate, twice the rate of the largest online university
- Brandman University’s online programs have been recognized with Top Honors and as Best in Class two out of the two years U.S. News has ranked online programs
- Brandman is accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Classes are held in convenient 8-week sessions, six times per year so students can go to school at the pace that fits their life
- Student loan default is 2.9% - significantly lower than the national 2 year cohort average of 9.1%
- Brandman offers a rich, diverse community with over 13,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled
At Brandman University, receive a career-focused education designed to help students reach both their educational and professional goals.
*Students must have at least 12 transferable credits to enroll in Associate's or Bachelor's programs.