Go from the classroom to a healthcare career in less time than you might think—with training from AmeriTech College.
Even in today’s economy, the demand for skilled workers shows no signs of slowing. Experts predict that healthcare will generate 3 million new wage and salary jobs between 2006 and 2016—more than any other industry. *
Since 1979, AmeriTech College has successfully prepared students for rewarding opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Our approach is simple. We provide hands-on learning with an emphasis on real-world experience. As a result, you will graduate with the confidence and the knowledge it takes to enter the workforce, and successfully start your career.
At AmeriTech College, we offer the following career programs:**
- Dental Assistant (38-week program) - Gain skills in patient preparation, chair-side assisting, running a front office, radiology techniques, lab procedures, various dental procedures and more.
- Dental Lab Technician (40-week program) - Master the hands-on creation of dental crowns, bridges and other appliances in real case scenarios—as requested by dentists—using wax, metal and porcelain.
- Medical Assistant (34-week program) - Obtain the ability to perform the wide variety of clinical and administrative skills required to assist a physician in his/her practice.
- Medical Dental Office Management (34-week program) - Acquire skills in business, communication, insurance billing, transcription and more to perform the duties of an administrative assistant for doctors or dentists.
- Surgical Technologist (45-week program) - Learn to assist in surgical operations and procedures and help patients under the supervision of surgeons, nurses, or other medical personnel.
- Personal Fitness Trainer (38-week program) - The only recognized National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) program in the state.
- Online Medical Billing and Coding Program (75-week online training) - Gain a solid academic foundation and the critical skills needed in healthcare billing and coding practices, and the technologies that support them. Successful graduates will be well-prepared to enter the healthcare field as a billing and coding specialist as both physician-based and in-patient-coders, with a valuable level of general education, technological competence, interpersonal abilities, and a keen understanding of the value and importance of correct billing and coding.
Financial aid and scholarship opportunities are available for those who qualify. As an AmeriTech graduate, you’ll also enjoy Career Placement Assistance. With employers always looking for qualified healthcare professionals, the time to get the training you need to secure your career future is now.
For additional details, fill out and submit the information request form.
*SOURCE: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Career Guide to Industries, 2008-09 Edition, Healthcare.
**Programs vary by campus location.
For disclosure information please go to http://ameritechconsumerinfo.com/.