If you have spent much time around business people, you know that most business owners are never short on words. In short, business owners love to talk and engage with others. They also speak some lines that are gems when trying to motivate yourself, or simply to get a laugh.
We’ve collected the top 15 inspirational (and funny) business quotes from around the Internet, to provide you with some humor AND inspiration on the last Thursday of February.
Top 15 Inspirational (and Funny) Business Quotes
- “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” – Nolan Bushnell
- “I like to tell people that all of our products and business will go through three phases. There’s vision, patience, and execution.” – Steve Ballmer
- “They say a year in the Internet business is like a dog year.. equivalent to seven years in a regular person’s life. In other words, it’s evolving fast and faster.” – Vinton Cerf
- “You can’t overestimate the need to plan and prepare. In most of the mistakes I’ve made, there has been this common theme of inadequate planning beforehand. You really can’t over-prepare in business!” – Chris Corrigan
- “A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- “My son is now an ‘entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job.” – Ted Turner
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” – Walt Disney
- “I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.” – Donald Trump
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
- “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs
- “Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you.” – Henry J. Kaiser
- “The golden rule for every business man is this: ‘Put yourself in your customer’s place.’” – Orison Swett Marden
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” -Jack Welch
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
About eCollegeFinder: eCollegeFinder offers over 700 online business degrees from over 100 accredited online colleges . Let us help you find the right online degree program for your needs! You can contact eCollegeFinder on Twitter: @ecollegefinder.